Polyethylene waxes from RLESA, obtained in the process of manufacturing HDPE, with an essentially linear structure, a high melting point and low viscosity, suitable for many industrial applications.
It is included in the positive list of monomers authorised by Directive 2002/72/EC (ref. no. 1690) and complies with FDA regulation 21CFR 172.886. It may therefore be used in products intended for direct contact with food, as raw material for hot melt, glues, etc.
- Hot melt (increasing the solidification point of adhesives without increasing the viscosity of the mixture, improving the behaviour of hot melts at high temperatures)
- Dispersing loads and pigments (masterbatch)
- Coating paper (improving gloss and flexibility, achieving high-quality finishes)
- Process aids to make mixtures of rubber and PVC, among others, more processable
- Manufacturing inks and toners
- Additives in paraffin mixtures
- Products for filling cables
- Additives for asphalts
- Candles (providing increased hardness and thermal resistance)
- Bulk in blocks
- Beads in 25 kg sacks
- Powder in 500 kg 'Big Bags'