Avgas 100 LL in drums is more than just a fuel. It is a product created to be easy to use and handle, offering the customer a series of services, such as personalized attention, flexibility, technical assistance, etc. These services, along with the product’s quality guarantee, provide you with convenience, savings, and freedom of movement. Repsol also takes care of the environment by treating the drum after its use.
JET A-1 will make your life easier, and here's how:
- We transport the drums to wherever you need them, the flexibility of the process is fantastic.
- We reduce costs by eliminating transport, access and filling fees, and airport access insurance, which means we offer very economic prices.
- We're efficient in all our activities. The proof in this is that facilities will not depend on airport supply windows.
- We provide single-use drums, sealed, specific for aviation, approved, certified according to the ISO 9001 standard and guaranteed by Repsol. Long-lasting.
- Our drums have an expiry date of one year from filling for both products.
- Respect. Respectful of the environment. We have a service for collecting drums directly from the facilities. For orders of more than eight drums, the used drums are collected to then be processed as waste. And at no additional cost.
- We make storage easier, by not requiring any maintenance provided they are sealed.
- Technical advantages. We offer technical assistance, training courses, advice on accessories and technical instructions for handling drums.
Accessories recommended for optimal performance of your turbines:
- Manual transfer pump with own consumption meter, filter, hose, and aviation nozzle.
- 12-24 v electrical transfer pump with own consumption meter, filter, hose, and aviation nozzle.
- Drum holders.
- Drum trucks.
- Drum tanks.
- Anti-spillage material.
Our recommendations do not necessarily have to be supplied by Repsol. If you would like more information about this topic Commercial and order service
. You can also send us an e-mail to email@example.com
or call us at 901 101 101. If you still have questions, here you can find the basic instructions for supplying fuel to aircraft with drums in private facilities.