Repsol provides support in the following categories:
- Community Wellbeing – programs that enhance the quality of life and contribute to the wellbeing of a broad spectrum of local residents.
- Economic Development – initiatives that generate economic opportunities for local residents.
- Education & Workforce Development – programs that help develop a trained and skilled future workforce through support of math, science, engineering, natural resource studies and vocational training programs.
- Environment – programs that support the preservation, conservation and beautification of the environment.
- Health – programs that promote healthy lifestyles, immunizations and prevention and treatment of diseases.
- Art & Culture – programs that support the arts and cultural heritage.
- Humanitarian Aid – support to mitigate damages caused by natural disasters or other calamities.
We believe the communities where we live and operate should benefit from our presence. As part of our commitment to being a socially responsible partner, Repsol provides financial and non-financial contributions in alignment with our corporate social investment policy.
Apply for funding (Talisman Link)