As part of its commitment to fostering interactivity with repsol.com users, Repsol, S A. gives them the opportunity to comment on the content of repsol.com. Users are hereby informed that any comment posted can be viewed by the rest of the users of the website.
The user will be fully and exclusively responsible, and will not hold REPSOL, S.A liable, for any information, content or comment published on repsol.com and the consequences that could arise from it. The following content cannot be published without express permission from the owner:
1. Partial or total reproduction of any content or information (magazines, books, reports, courses, seminars, conferences, etc.) subject to intellectual property rights.
2. Partial or total reproduction of web pages, except those that expressly authorise their public distribution and provided that the distribution conditions imposed by the owner are fulfilled.
3. Partial or total reproduction of images, photographs, audio or video files, logos, brands, etc. that are subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, image rights or personal data protection law.
Furthermore, it is strictly prohibited to publish illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening or xenophobic content, untruths, insults or misrepresentations and, in general, any content that may be offensive or damage the reputation of Repsol or any company in the Repsol Group, or third-party physical or legal persons or that could constitute a violation of their rights.
Users state that, in relation to any content published on repsol.com by them:
1. They hold all of the licenses, rights, consent or permission required to use and publish it on repsol.com and to authorise Repsol and users to use it under the terms and conditions set out herein.
2. Holding the aforementioned licenses, rights, consent or permission, they transfer to Repsol, S.A. a non-exclusive global license, for the time established by law, to totally or partially reproduce, in any form, translate, adapt, modify or carry out any other type of transformation or public distribution of such content via repsol.com.
The user will be totally and exclusively responsible for any information or content, suggestion or opinion published on repsol.com and the consequences that may arise from it. Repsol and the rest of the companies in the Repsol Group reject any responsibility or direct damage or consequence of the content published by users on repsol.com and for the accuracy or their sources and is not liable for any complaint, claim or legal action from third-parties in relation to it. Repsol reserves the right to remove any content from repsol.com when it considers it necessary, without needing to notify the use in advance.
Personal data protection
The data voluntarily provided by users will be added to a database belonging to REPSOL, S.A. with registered offices in Madrid, Méndez Álvaro, 44, and whose sole purpose is to manage the comments posted by users and to communicate with them, always in relation to the comment posted. Users can exercise their right to access and rectify at any time by contacting REPSOL, S.A. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.