Recofal S-100P is a binder whose properties are very similar to those of a conventional bitumen, with the difference that it is obtained from a mixture of resins, oils and polymers. This synthetic binder developed by Repsol is applied in special zones such as the paving of lanes in parks and gardens, bike lanes, bus lanes, pedestrian zones, sports grounds, traffic islands, and lane divisions, differentiated surface elements, paved tracks and pathways in protected areas, natural parks, special safety zones and light-colored wearing course in tunnels.
This product makes it possible to manufacture any pigmentable hot mixture and also has the following advantages:
- Good resistance to aging and oxidation
- Greater resistance to discoloration than traditional synthetic binders
- Easily pigmentable mixture for any shade of color
- Possibility of creating mixes with the natural color of the aggregate
- Improved mechanical characteristics due to its reinforced formula